Electricians Insurance – Compare Leading Insurers
- Our online quote form is quick and easy to complete
- Use a debit card or credit card (no charge)
- Instant cover is available
- Download your policy documents to your PC, which enables you to print copies as required
Electricians Insurance: Why do you need it ?
As with all skilled trades there is always the possibility of an accident happening, no matter how careful you are. That is why you, as a tradesman, need to ensure that you have adequate cover in the event of a claim occurring.
- Your first requirement will be public liability insurance which we can offer with indemnity limits of £1 million, £2 million, or £5 million.
There are a number of options that can be added to your electricians insurance policy and these include:
- Cover for your tools and business equipment
- Cover for any plant that you might own and also for plant that you may have cause to hire
- Contract works
- Personal accident cover
- Commercial legal expenses cover
When completing the electricians insurance online quote form it is important to remember that terms and conditions may apply to the different elements of cover available. An example of this would be for tools cover which would be excluded if your tools are left in your vehicle overnight unless it is in a locked garage. Please be careful to check that you are aware of any terms and conditions.
You will also require employers liability electricians insurance should you have anyone working for you, be that person a direct employee, a trainee or apprentice, or a subcontractor who is working under your instructions. You are legally required to have this cover and we are able to provide it at a limit of £10 million.
If you employ staff, have trainees for apprentices, or use subcontractors then you are legally required to have employers liability insurance.
Again, our electricians insurance staff are available to discuss the details of the cover with you if you would like and we trust, to give you peace of mind. Call 01480 402475.