Park Home Insurance Specialists
Lifesure has been protecting park home owners for over twenty years and are proud to be one of the country’s leading insurers with over 18,000 park home clients.
“Since many of us already use Lifesure and find the price very competitive, it would be in residents’ interest to get a quote when buildings/contents insurance is due. They have dealt with claims on site quickly and professionally.”
Hilltree Park Residents’ Association – 2013
Very helpful advice and assistance from Matthew when completing our proposal by telephone. Lowest of three quotes (including our current insurer after 12 years without a claim) for very good cover”.
Feefo customer feedback – Jan 2014
Call us on 01480 504015
Park Home Insurance Policy Summary
- Policy underwritten by a panel of insurers led by Amlin and Liverpool Victoria
- Buildings cover up to £500,000 as standard
- Contents cover up to £40,000 as standard
- Flood and water damage
- All contents are replaced new for old (except household linen/clothing over 2 years old)
- Full accidental damage cover for buildings and contents
- Personal possessions (all risks) cover away from the home
- £12,000 valuables cover
- £2,500 cover for theft from outbuildings
- £1,000 pedal cycle cover
- £500 frozen food cover
- £500 money and credit card cover
- £750 for loss or theft of keys
- £25,000 alternative accommodation
- £5,000 fatal injury benefit
- £5,000 trace and access cover
- £2,000,000 public liability
- Subsidence and landslip cover
- Underground services damage
- Tenants liability cover
- Park Home legal protection up to £50,000
- Home Care Emergency Assistance giving home emergency repairs
- Fast friendly service
- Option to pay by monthly instalments
You’ll have the peace of mind that your property and contents are properly protected and should you have to make a claim you’ll be pleased you chose us as your insurance partner.
“Just had a small claim with Lifesure handled quickly and effectively, a neighbour had a major inside flood recently causing £1000′s worth of damage he was pleased with them as well.” – John Parkhomeforum.co.uk 13 Oct 2013
“I can not praise the Lifesure Park home claims service highly enough. After suffering water damage to my park home ceiling, walls and floor I am very happy with the quality of the repairs, decorating and new carpet.” – Mr Foss of Thetford, 19th September 2013
“When I called your office I was feeling quite stressed, but everyone was so helpful and within a short time of informing you of the burglary, we had been contacted by Evander Locks & Glazing regarding the damaged window and the jewellers regarding the stolen jewellery.” – Client in Worcester 26th November 2013
Lifesure does not charge administration fees on new business or renewal premiums, which is a practice of some of our competitors.
Optional Key Protection Cover
Optional Key Protection Cover is available to add to your policy – click here for more details.
Explanation of Insurance Cover and Policy Documents
Whole Park Home and Mobile Home Sites Catered For!
Contact us and talk to our staff who will be pleased to help you with your insurance needs. Alternatively, click on this link and go to the relevant page.
We also offer cover for park home and mobile home site owners liability. Please call us on 01480 402475 for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: All insurance policies advertised on this website are applicable only to residents of the United Kingdom & The Isle Of Man.