Park Home Insurance Specialists
Lifesure has been protecting park home owners for over twenty years and are proud to be one of the country’s leading insurers with over 18,000 park home clients. Our experience is to your advantage as we use our knowledge to find our customers the best possible policies.
“Since many of us already use Lifesure and find the price very competitive, it would be in residents’ interest to get a quote when buildings/contents insurance is due. They have dealt with claims on site quickly and professionally.”
Hilltree Park Residents’ Association
Very helpful advice and assistance from Matthew when completing our proposal by telephone. Lowest of three quotes (including our current insurer after 12 years without a claim) for very good cover.”
Feefo customer feedback
Request a callback
Your callback request has been received
Thank you for completing the form, a park home insurance advisor will be in touch shortly to discuss a personalised quote.
Please note that if you have completed this form outside of our office hours we will be in touch the next time that the office is open.
Sorry, we couldn't arrange your callback
Unfortunately we've been unable to process your callback request online.
Please try again later, or alternatively call us on 01480 402470 and talk to a Park Home advisor who can provide a full quote
One of our representatives will be in touch.
Tell your friends about our fantastic Insurance!
Call us on 01480 504015
For the best possible price for your insurance please telephone us on the number above, or fill in the form. We will be delighted to call you back and go through your options.
Park Home Insurance Policy Summary
- Policy underwritten a leading insurer
- Buildings cover up to £500,000 as standard
- Contents cover up to £40,000 as standard (additional cover available if required)
- Flood and water damage
- All contents are replaced new for old (except household linen/clothing over 2 years old)
- Full accidental damage cover for buildings and contents
- Personal possessions (all risks) cover away from the home
- £12,000 valuables cover
- £2,500 cover for theft from outbuildings
- £1,000 pedal cycle cover
- £500 frozen food cover
- £500 money and credit card cover
- £750 for loss or theft of keys
- £25,000 alternative accommodation
- £5,000 fatal injury benefit
- £5,000 trace and access cover
- £2,000,000 public liability
- Subsidence and landslip cover
- Underground services damage
- Tenants liability cover
- Park Home legal protection up to £50,000 (Optional extra)
- Home Care Emergency Assistance giving home emergency repairs (Optional extra)
- Fast friendly service
- Option to pay by monthly instalments
You’ll have the peace of mind that your property and contents are properly protected and should you have to make a claim you’ll be pleased you chose us as your insurance partner.
“Just had a small claim with Lifesure handled quickly and effectively, a neighbour had a major inside flood recently causing £1000′s worth of damage he was pleased with them as well.” – John Parkhomeforum.co.uk
“I can not praise the Lifesure Park home claims service highly enough. After suffering water damage to my park home ceiling, walls and floor I am very happy with the quality of the repairs, decorating and new carpet.” – Mr Foss of Thetford
“When I called your office I was feeling quite stressed, but everyone was so helpful and within a short time of informing you of the burglary, we had been contacted by Evander Locks & Glazing regarding the damaged window and the jewellers regarding the stolen jewellery.” – Client in Worcester
Optional Key Protection Cover
Many insurance policies include key protection, but the advantages of this product include -
- No excess to pay
- You won’t lose any No Claims Bonus accrued through your main policy
- It won’t count as a claim against your insurance
- All keys on the fob are included whether they be car, home, caravan or motorhome etc.
- Larger maximum claim limit of £1,500 – most policies are capped at around £500
Optional Key Protection Cover is available to add to your policy – click here for more details.
Explanation of Insurance Cover and Policy Documents
Whole Park Home and Mobile Home Sites Catered For!
Contact us and talk to our staff who will be pleased to help you with your insurance needs. Alternatively, click on this link and go to the relevant page.
We also offer cover for park home and mobile home site owners liability. Please call us on 01480 402475 for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: All insurance policies advertised on this website are applicable only to residents of the United Kingdom & The Isle Of Man.