The Lifesure Group was originally founded in 1971. We are an insurance broker specialising in some of the more niche markets such as caravan, motorhome, park home and property, as well as offering quality insurance for your car and home. We can look after your entire portfolio of insurance needs.
We’ve been based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire since the very beginning of the company and now have purpose built offices just off the A1.
To read more about how Lifesure has evolved over the years, please see the section below.
We’ve got 5 values that we try to live up to each and every day, both as a team and with our clients.
- Caring – we care about our people, our customers, our partners and our future. We go the extra mile to help, especially when our customers need us most
We chose dolphins as they are caring and social animals that live in groups called pods. There are tales of dolphins helping others in need including predators and humans.
- Family – we build a positive team and family spirit. We respect, support and believe in each other
We chose elephants as they develop strong bonds between family members. They form lifelong friendships and mourn the death of loved ones.
- Integrity – we give our customers the best advice we can to ensure they have the right insurance for their needs. We behave consistently and keep to high standards
We chose the moose because in Native American culture the moose was a symbol of integrity. Boys sought totems of the moose to show they had passed from childhood to manhood.
- Commitment – we take personal responsibility for getting things done. We own the task at hand and see it through to the best possible conclusion
We chose bees as scientists say bees have their own personalities. Whether a queen, a worker, or a drone, they’re each committed to serving their hive.
- Delight – we delight our customers by making insurance simple and easy. We listen, understand and exceed their expectations
We chose dogs as they bring their owners great delight. Even after a brief absence, they greet us with a wonderful and joyous welcome.
Using a broker can make purchasing your insurance easier and cheaper as we have access to a wide range of insurers, some of which do not advertise on the open market or through comparison websites.
For a number of other excellent reasons why you should trust us, please click here.
Some time ago we decided that one way to hear what our customers were really thinking about us, was to sign up to Feefo, the global feedback engine.
Feefo are an independent feedback service that contacts our customers on our behalf by email. To make the process as transparent as possible, all feedback has to be linked to a customer and sales number. This way you know that the reviews you read are from our genuine customers.
All feedback, whether good or bad, will appear on the Feefo website and on our own website and cannot be amended, altered or deleted by us. We have the facility to respond to comments, but not edit in anyway.
To see the latest comments from our customers, please click here.
We are always delighted to receive feedback from our customers, and over the years many have taken the time to write to us to thank us for looking after them.
The testimonials, including a poem written about a member of staff can be accessed on our testimonials page here.