The Lifesure Group was originally founded in 1971. We are an insurance broker specialising in some of the more niche markets such as caravan, motorhome, park home and commercial, as well as offering quality insurance for your car and home. We can look after your entire portfolio of insurance needs.
We’ve been based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire since the very beginning of the company and now have purpose built offices just off the A1.
To read more about how Lifesure has evolved over the years, please see the section below.
We’ve got 5 values that we try to live up to each and every day, both as a team and with our clients.
- Integrity – we behave consistently and keep to high standards. We give our clients the best advice we can to ensure they have the right insurance for their needs.
- Pride – we’re proud to serve our clients and be part of the Lifesure team. We go the extra mile to help, especially when our clients need us most.
- Commitment – we own the task at hand and see it through to the best possible conclusion. We take personal responsibility for getting things done
- Personality – we always show a human face and allow our own character to shine through. We treat our clients like our friends and don’t just follow a script
- Caring – we care about what matters to our clients, our colleagues and our partners. We treat each other with respect and take the time to say thank you
One of the fundamental values upon which the company was established has always been to offer a consistently high level of customer care and whilst the company has continued to expand, over 40 plus years of trading, we have continued to hold to this core value.
Whenever you ring us you will find that you speak to someone who is both knowledgeable and focused upon providing service. We firmly believe our future is in the hands of our customers, both existing and new.
Unlike many of our competitors we have a very low staff turn over, most of our team having been with us well in excess of 10 years. This means our customers will receive the benefit of many years of experience when they call. We do not employ people purely to deal with clients based on the response of a computer like some companies. When you contact us you can be assured that we will know what you are talking about and be able to give advice and guidance that is appropriate to you.
Colin Barnes started Lifesure in 1971. Today the company is still run by his sons.
To read more about our history please click here.
Using a broker can make purchasing your insurance easier and cheaper as we have access to a wide range of insurers, some of which do not advertise on the open market or through comparison websites.
For a number of other excellent reasons why you should trust us, please click here.
Some time ago we decided that one way to hear what our customers were really thinking about us, was to sign up to Feefo, the global feedback engine.
Feefo are an independent feedback service that contacts our customers on our behalf by email. To make the process as transparent as possible, all feedback has to be linked to a customer and sales number. This way you know that the reviews you read are from our genuine customers.
All feedback, whether good or bad, will appear on the Feefo website and on our own website and cannot be amended, altered or deleted by us. We have the facility to respond to comments, but not edit in anyway.
To see the latest comments from our customers, please click here.