We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Lifesure was founded over 40 years ago and has remained a family-run business through that time. Our heritage and success are important to us but we recognise that we need to move with the times. Specialists in niche insurance products such as Motorhome, Caravan, Static homes as well as more traditional insurance products like home and motor we have built our business with excellent service, quality policies and knowledgeable employees.
We exist because we love insurance – it keeps our families safe, our homes protected, and our businesses secure. It enables us to sleep tight at night, have fun on holiday, and gives us reassurance if an accident occurs
Because of all that, we’re passionate about creating great products, delivering good old-fashioned customer service, and giving our customers a superb deal.
As a family-run business that’s been going for over 40 years we’re proud of who we are and the business we’ve all helped to create.
We have 5 values that we try to live up to each and every day, both as a team and with our clients.
- caring – we care about our people, our customers, our partners and our future. we go the extra mile to help, especially when our customers need us most
- family – we build a positive team and family spirit. we respect, support and believe in each other
- integrity – we give our customers the best advice we can to ensure they have the right insurance for their needs. we behave consistently and keep to high standards
- commitment – we take personal responsibility for getting things done. we own the task at hand and see it through to the best possible conclusion
- delight – we delight our customers by making insurance simple and easy. we listen, understand and exceed their expectations
What is life like at Lifesure?
We’re a family-run business that feels like a family. Many of our team have been with us for a long time and we like to think it’s a great place to work.
We’re investing heavily in training, learning and development for our Lifesure Advisors and Managers, as we believe that our business will continue to grow as long as our people do.
So you’ll be supported in your career from the day you join. Everyone has a personal development plan designed to keep them at the top of their game in whatever they do. And regular 1-2-1s with their manager to talk about their development needs.