Our current vacancies
We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. The following are vacancies that we have available at the moment.
Join our team as an Insurance Sales Advisor!
Salary: £18k – £24k + 17.5% OTE + benefits
Are you passionate about sales and insurance? Do you have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality? Do you believe in excellent customer service? If so, becoming a Lifesure Advisor could be the best career move you ever make.
Working in our Cambridgeshire Head Office, you will be part of a growing, independent insurance broker that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do. Using your experience and skills, ideally gained in an insurance sales environment, you will support our customers with value for money policies that really cover their needs as well as working as an essential part of our sales renewals programme.
Using a mix of inbound and outbound calls (but no cold calling), you will maximise every opportunity with your sales skills, offering a range of insurance products from a variety of specialist partners.
We have real ambition for the future of our business and we’re looking for like-minded advisors to join our team. If this is you, contact us today for further information.
- Demonstrable sales experience
- A strong grasp of sales technique
- Excellent customer service skills
- High standards of telephone and communication skills
- Ideally 2 years insurance sales experience but strong experience from other industries will be considered
- Able to work within company procedures and regulatory requirements
- Able to work with pressure and to deadlines
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifesure was founded over 40 years ago and has remained a family-run business through that time. Our heritage and success are important to us but we recognise that we need to move with the times. Specialists in niche insurance products such as Motorhome, Caravan, Static homes as well as more traditional insurance products like home and motor we have built our business with excellent service, quality policies and knowledgeable employees.
We exist because we love insurance – it keeps our families safe, our homes protected, and our businesses secure. It enables us to sleep tight at night, have fun on holiday, and gives us reassurance if an accident occurs
Because of all that, we’re passionate about creating great products, delivering good old-fashioned customer service, and giving our customers a superb deal.
As a family-run business that’s been going for over 40 years we’re proud of who we are and the business we’ve all helped to create.
We have 5 values that we try to live up to each and every day, both as a team and with our clients.
- caring – we care about our people, our customers, our partners and our future. we go the extra mile to help, especially when our customers need us most
- family – we build a positive team and family spirit. we respect, support and believe in each other
- integrity – we give our customers the best advice we can to ensure they have the right insurance for their needs. we behave consistently and keep to high standards
- commitment – we take personal responsibility for getting things done. we own the task at hand and see it through to the best possible conclusion
- delight – we delight our customers by making insurance simple and easy. we listen, understand and exceed their expectations
What is life like at Lifesure?
We’re a family-run business that feels like a family. Many of our team have been with us for a long time and we like to think it’s a great place to work.
We’re investing heavily in training, learning and development for our Lifesure Advisors and Managers, as we believe that our business will continue to grow as long as our people do.
So you’ll be supported in your career from the day you join. Everyone has a personal development plan designed to keep them at the top of their game in whatever they do. And regular 1-2-1s with their manager to talk about their development needs.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We’re always on the look out for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer obsessed people to join our team, whether we’ve got vacancies or not. So if you fancy finding out more about us, we’d love to hear from you.