Are you a Graduate looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and knowledge, as well as start your professional career development?
Do you have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, driven to deliver excellent customer service?
Are you interested and passionate about sales and insurance?
If all you can say is YES! YES! YES! then we want to hear from you!
Lifesure is a Top 50 Insurance Broker, with an inspiring vision, culture and set of core values. We are looking for Graduates to join us on our exciting journey, delivering the very best of customer service, whilst also learning from a mentoring and development programme over a three-year scheme.
Working in our Cambridgeshire Head Office, you will be part of a growing, independent insurance broker, specialising in some of the more niche markets such as caravan, motorhome, park home and property, and putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
The 3-year programme will consist of:
- A primary 12-18 month block in Sales, and moving between Central and Operational teams thereafter in 6 month blocks;
- Enrolment onto your CII Certification qualification, in your first year;
- A further enrolment on the CII Diploma qualification in the following 2 years.
All of this, in addition to our benefits package, which includes:
- A competitive starting annual salary of £22,000;
- 26 days holiday, exclusive of bank holidays;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- Free parking!
What are we looking for in you?
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Good IT skills in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Enthusiasm and passion to learn about insurance
- Initiative and integrity
- Ability to build strong business relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use data and information to build and support a persuasive argument
- Ability to work under pressure
The interview process will be:
- Telephone interview for the first stage
- A face to face interview and presentation
To apply, please attach your CV and cover letter and send to email@example.com.