Peace of mind for when you need it most
If you are unfortunate enough to lose your keys, break them or have them stolen you may find yourself stranded or even locked out of your house. This would not only be inconvenient but could also be very costly.
Key protection cover protects you if this were to happen with an emergency helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Lifesure key protection cover covers all the keys you have on the designated keyring. So you would have car key insurance and house key insurance all in one policy.
Many insurance policies include key protection, but the advantages of this product include:
- No excess to pay
- You won’t lose any no claims bonus accrued through your main policy
- It won’t count as a claim against your insurance
- All keys on the fob are included whether they be car, home, caravan or motorhome etc.
- Larger maximum claim limit of £1,500. Most policies are capped at around £500
The policy provides up to £1,500 annual cover for:
- Locksmith charges
- New locks and keys
- Car hire
- Onward transport costs
- Reprogramming or replacing of alarms, immobilisers and/or infra-red handsets
- 24 hour helpline
As with all insurance policies there are exclusions to the policy. We recommend that you read the policy wording and key facts documents.
The sample policy wordings shown are only an indication of cover that may be available.
To receive a copy of the exact policy wording applicable to your individual risk, please contact us on 01480 402460 .