In the meantime, here are a few details about our park home insurance policy and some feedback that we have received through Feefo, the independent feedback service.
Lifesure has been protecting park home owners for over twenty years and are proud to be one of the country’s leading insurers with over 16,000 park home clients. Our experience is to your advantage as we use our knowledge to find our customers the best possible policies.
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim if you are a NAPHR or IPHAS member (excluding claims for escape of water or oil and subsidence)(see below for more information)
- Buildings cover up to £500,000 as standard
- Contents cover up to £40,000 as standard (additional cover available if required)
- Park home legal protection up to £50,000 – now as standard
- Home Care Emergency Assistance giving home emergency repairs (see below for more information) – now as standard
- Flood and water damage
- All contents are replaced new for old (except household linen/clothing over 2 years old)
- Full accidental damage cover for buildings and contents
- Personal possessions (all risks) cover away from the home
- £15,000 valuables cover
- £2,500 cover for theft from outbuildings
- £1,000 pedal cycle cover (additional cover available if required)
- £500 frozen food cover
- £1,500 money and credit card cover
- £1,000 for loss or theft of keys
- £100,000 alternative accommodation
- £10,000 fatal injury benefit
- £5,000 trace and access cover
- £5,000,000 public liability
- Subsidence and landslip cover
- Underground services damage
- Tenants liability cover
- Fast friendly service
- Option to pay by monthly instalments – no deposit necessary
- Policy underwritten by a leading insurer
“I would like to put on record how impressed I have been with the prompt and excellent way you have handled my claim. On Boxing Day I had a call from the Lifesure manager to see if there was anything they could do which was very re-assuring. I am delighted to inform you that all the work is now complete and I can once again get on with my life. Please convey to your staff how very grateful I am for all the help and guidance I have been given during this very stressful time.”
Mr Dalton – Nidderdale flood, December 2015
“I used to work for the Swinton Group for nearly 20 years, so am familiar with policy wordings. All the sections of the Lifesure policy have extremely good cover.
Far better than my existing one and £40 cheaper!”
Feefo independent feedback
To read more feedback please go to the Feefo page.