Park Home – Referral Scheme – Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The Lifesure Insurance Broker (“the promoter”) ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion launched on 18/01/2021.
2. The promotion is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales and available to
(“the referrer”) when those referred (“the friend/referee”) purchase a park home insurance policy.
3. The promotion comprises of existing customers being eligible to receive a £25 reward voucher
for each successful referral where “the friend/referee” purchases a new park home insurance policy.
4. Dependent upon the risk details presented by “the referee”, this promotion extends to include the purchase of a leisure home insurance policy.
5. Referral of any other Lifesure Insurance Broker policy type (other than those stated above) are not included as part of the ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion
6. All existing park home customers can participate in the ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion and become “the referrers” to neighbours, friends and family who are not already Lifesure Insurance Broker customers.
7. There is no limit to the number of ‘Refer a Friend’ referral rewards “the referrer” may
8. The promotion may be withdrawn, amended, or extended at any time and without notice.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, “the referrer” cannot refer themselves.
Referring a friend
1. To be eligible for the ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme “the referrer” shall provide “the referee”
their name, address, and postcode, which will in turn be provided to “the promoter” at the time of quotation of “the referee’s” policy.
2. “The referrer’s” details will be held within “the referee’s” record whilst the quotation is
being progressed for the purpose of processing the insurance contract and ensuring the correct allocation of the reward.
3. Once the quotation has been completed, either transferred to a live insurance contract or not taken up, “the referrer’s” details will be held for a maximum of 12 months. After 12 months all
“referrer’s” details held on “the referee’s” record will be purged from the policy administration system.
This would mean that you are within your rights to request the removal of your details from ‘the referee’ quotation or policy record during this 12 month period. Please be advised that in this event, we would be unable to allocate any potential reward that would have become due as part of the ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion.
5. No reward will be paid to “the referrer” after the 12 month period from initial creation of
“the referee” client record.
Getting the reward
1. Once the “the friend/referee” has purchased a park home insurance policy from Lifesure
Insurance Broker, the policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days in order to qualify for the promotion.
2. “The referrer” should expect to receive the reward voucher after 60 days of the
“friend/referee” policy inception date.
3. The reward voucher will be an e-voucher dispatched by email to “the referrer” email address held on their policy record. To ensure that the reward voucher is sent to the correct email address it is the responsibility of ‘the referee’ to inform Lifesure Insurance Broker of any amendments required to the email address, and to ensure that it remains a valid email address to submit to.
4. The reward voucher will be dispatched by post if ‘the referrer’ is unable to confirm an
appropriate email address.
5. The dispatch of voucher is administered by Lifesure Insurance Broker. The voucher is provided through Lifestyle Vouchers. Participants must redeem their voucher within 24 months of receipt (full details available from Lifestyle Voucher website www.thelifestylevoucher.co.uk).
6. “The promoter” shall not provide any update to “the referrer” of the progress of “the
referee’s” quotation for the purpose of updating on the potential receipt of the reward voucher. However, “the promoter” will advise “the referrer” once a “referee” policy, for which they were responsible for the referral, has progressed to a live insurance contract.
1. Lifesure Insurance Broker is a trading name of Lifesure Group Limited (Company Number 305038) who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The registered office is at 3 Fenice Court, Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8EW.
2. The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Lifesure Insurance policy which may be purchased.
3. Applications for insurance policies provided by “the promoter” are subject to its normal
terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. “The promoter” reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases, “the referrer” will not be eligible to receive the reward voucher.
4. Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the reward may result in the forfeiture of the reward and termination of the insurance policy.
5. “The promoter” is not liable for any reward vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused unless these are caused by “the promoter’s” negligence.
6. “The referrer” will never be required to share confidential information in order for the
voucher to be correctly allocated
7. Due to data protection laws, we cannot share any information with a ‘Refer a Friend’
“referrer” regarding a “friend/referee” for which they believe they are due a gift card. We are only able to confirm the number of reward vouchers which have been successfully awarded.
8. No cash alternative will be offered. “the promoter” reserves the right to substitute a reward of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. The vouchers may be subject to additional terms and conditions by the issuer of the voucher. Recipients of the voucher, and subsequent digital gift card, agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by them.
10. The provider of the voucher is not a sponsor of this promotion. The voucher may be redeemed on the Lifestyle Voucher website and exchanged for digital gift cards available on www.thelifestylevoucher.co.uk. Vouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions upon entry. Lifesure Insurance Broker reserves the right to refuse entry to the promotion or refuse to award reward vouchers to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. These terms and conditions and this promotion is governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Rewards will only be paid for new policy purchases made within England, Scotland and Wales .
2. If the policy is cancelled by the friend/referee or Lifesure within 30 days of the policy
start date, “the referrer” will not be eligible to receive the reward voucher.
3. The ‘Refer a Friend’ offer can only be applied if the “friend/referee’ is not an existing
Lifesure Insurance Broker customer.
4. This promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other Lifesure Insurance Broker
promotions, offers or rewards.
5. Rewards may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.