Park Home 'In Bloom' 2023 Competition Terms and Conditions (Revised on 13th April 2023)
Are you in?
Here are the terms and conditions for our competition and the chance to win one of three £100 garden centre vouchers.
The promoter is: Lifesure Ltd (company no. 977416) whose registered office is at 3 Fenice Court, Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambs, PE19 8EW.
The competition is open to the residents of park home sites sponsored by Lifesure, in the United Kingdom, excluding employees of Lifesure Ltd or Barnes Commercial Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
1. Residents do not need to be a member of their park’s residents’ association to enter.
2. Residents do not need to be Lifesure customers to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is confirming his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person, in one category. Multiple entries from the same person, across multiple categories will result in disqualification.
6. Closing date for entry will be 3.00pm 21st July 2023. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be allowed.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, whatever the reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, all you need to do is send a digital photo to Lifesure at email@example.com with a brief overview of the plants/blooms that appear in your photograph and your full name and the name of the park you live at.
Physical copies can be sent to:
Lifesure Marketing Team
3 Fenice Court,
Physical copies must be either a minimum size of 4” x 6” or 5” x 7”. Please note, we are unable to return any physical copies sent. Photographs should be individually labelled on the back with your full name, address and telephone number and a brief description of the plants/blooms that appear in each photograph. We will be judging your photos on:
• Positioning of displays
• Overall layout/design
• Plant choice/ best use of colour
We can only accept a maximum of 2-3 pictures per entry, so please send photos that are well lit (not under or over exposed) with good use of composition, to showcase your garden in its best light.
Closing date for entries is Friday 21st July 2023 at 3pm and the winners will be notified, via email, or by phone if submission was sent by post, by 1st September 2023.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in case of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or predicted breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition, by the promoter, as soon as possible.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as follows:
• Best Residents’ Garden - £100 garden centre voucher.
• Best Alternative Residents’ Garden (window boxes, planters and hanging baskets) - £100 garden centre voucher.
• Best Communal Garden (a single piece of land that has been gardened collectively by a group of people from more than one household) – £100 garden centre voucher awarded to the park Residents’ Association.
12. The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
14. The winners will be notified by 1st September 2023. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the relevant winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners of when and where the prizes will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winners’ names will be available from 2nd September 2023 by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Lifesure‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. Lifesure shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.