- Comprehensive cover for motorhomes, worth up to £75,000
- Up to £3,500 of personal possessions cover for your treasured items
- Some policies have no mileage cap – we won’t limit your leisure time!
- Self-converting right now? We’ve got cover options to protect you while off the road
- Damage to windows or windscreen
- Fire and theft
- Awnings, gas bottles and generators all protected
- Contribution towards replacement keys in case of theft or loss
- Discounts for lower than average mileage
- Alternative accommodation covered at no extra cost
- Reassuring EU coverage
What’s not covered
- Deterioration or wear or tear
- Loss or damage if your motorhome hasn’t been properly secured, with doors and windows fastened
- Loss or damage to a trailer or caravan, whether attached to your motorhome or not
- Excluded drivers, including drivers without a driving licence and disqualified drivers
- Remember that no policy protects you against every scenario and it’s best to also read our policy documents to understand the conditions and exclusions that apply.
- Key cover Provides cover for the costs to repair or replace keys in the event of damage, theft or loss
- Vehicle excess protection We will reimburse you for the excess on your vehicle insurance policy following a claim on your vehicle insurance
- Accidental death & personal accident Provides a benefit payment for death or certain bodily injuries while driving or travelling in the insured vehicle
- Substitute vehicle and legal expenses Provides cover for the recovery of uninsured losses and motoring prosecution defence. If your insured vehicle is undriveable or has been written off as a result of an incident which is insured by your motor insurance policy, we will arrange to supply you a substitute vehicle
- Motorhome breakdown (UK) Roadside recovery and at home assistance in the UK. Motor breakdown cover purchased on, or before the 28th of February will be provided by Call Assist. As of the 1st of March, motor breakdown cover will be provided by the RAC.