Are you in?
Here are the terms and conditions for our Facebook competition and the chance to win a camping cooking kit worth £90.
The Promoter is: Lifesure Group Ltd (company no. 977416) whose registered office is at 3 Fenice Court, Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambs, PE19 8EW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Lifesure Group Ltd or Barnes Commercial Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will be run from the Lifesure Facebook page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 3pm, Sunday 27th August 2023. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: comment on the post on what you would cook if you won this prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and the terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified, by the Promoter, of any changes made to the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A Ridgemonkey Connect XL sandwich toaster, Travel Aeropress and cookery book to the total value of £90.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is nontransferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Lifesure Group Ltd from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook, in a comment tagging them as the winner within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick an alternative winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner of when and how the prize will be delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters in relation to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and its terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to share an image to show receipt of the prize and consents to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com