Terms & conditions
Here are the terms and conditions for our calendar photograph competition for residents at New Park Bovey Tracey and the chance to have a qualifying photograph included in a New Park 2023 calendar:
The promoter is: Lifesure Group Ltd (Lifesure), company no. 977416, whose registered office is at 3 Fenice Court, Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambs, PE19 8EW.
- The competition is open to residents of New Park in Bovey Tracey. Employees of Lifesure Group Ltd or Barnes Commercial Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are exempt from entry.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will run from 1st
September 2022 until Friday 4th November 2022.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 5.00pm Friday 4th
November 2022. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Lifesure reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Lifesure is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The inclusion of your photograph in a free of charge New Park A4 landscape 2023 calendar, which will be provided to all residents at New Park during December 2022.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The calendar will be supplied subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute the style of calendar with another without giving notice.
- Twelve winners will be chosen based on specified judging criteria, from all entries received and verified by Lifesure. Lifesure will assess photographs based on originality, composition, impact and lighting, and must fit into one of the specified categories of plants and nature, animals, landscapes and vistas or arts and crafts.
- The winners will be notified by email (where provided) or through Colin Back within 28 days of the closing date.
- Lifesure or Colin Back will notify winners and advise when the calendars will be delivered to New Park This is expected to be during December 2023.
- Lifesure’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Lifesure will not be held responsible for delays to the delivery of the calendar.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name in the calendar produced for New Park. Any personal data relating to the winners, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.