Static Caravan Insurance Specialists
Up to 40% Discount Available
Prices start from £90 including legal assistance
Get a quote and find out how much you can save on your static caravan insurance!
Looking to insure your leisure home?
Then look no further, we provide insurance for Static Caravans, Chalets and Lodges, including Holiday Park Homes and Timber Lodges.
We’re not a call centre!
With many years of expertise assisting our static caravan insurance clients, our friendly specialist staff will help you arrange the correct level of cover for your leisure home and should you need to make a claim, they are here to assist you.
We appreciate that buying a static caravan is a significant financial commitment which is why we offer you a complete and comprehensive insurance policy including £2 million pounds of public liability cover (a requirement of most site owners) and legal expenses cover up to £50,000.
Static Caravan Insurance Policy Benefits
- New for old replacement available for static caravans up to 10 years old (subject to the sums insured representing the full new replacement cost of the static caravan).
- Loss or damage caused by accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism, storm & flood as standard.
- Cover to all fixtures and fittings including refrigerators, gas bottles, steps, balconies, batteries, stabilisers, generators and any other equipment pertaining to the static caravan.
- Personal effects, clothing, luggage and general household goods, including portable televisions and microwaves. A single article limit of £500 applies.
- Loss of use or hiring charges up to £10,000.
- Loss or theft of keys and replacement locks up to £350.
- Personal Accident benefit up to £20,000.
- We also provide cover for friends and family using the static caravan.
- Only a £100 excess for all claims.
- Contents cover up to £5,000 is available.
- £2,000,000 Public Liability cover.
- Up to £50,000 legal expenses cover.
- The static caravan can be used for hire or reward (holiday letting).
- Caravans up to 17 years old are acceptable for new business, increasing to 20 years for renewals.
- The static caravan can not be your permanent residence.
- The static caravan must be anchored to the ground at four points of the chassis.
- It must be at least 0.3m above any known recorded water level for flood cover to be included.
- From the 1st November until the 15th March, the excess is increased to £500 for damage caused by storm, flood or tempest, unless the caravan is kept at a site that provides daily supervision.
- During the period 1st November to 15th March (both days inclusive) either the water supply has to be turned off at the mains and all systems drained with the exception of sealed central heating systems that have been professionally fitted and contains antifreeze OR the central heating system has to be left on to operate at a minimum temperature of 15C.
- Cover is only available in the UK excluding Northern Ireland.
Optional Keycare Insurance
Optional Keycare Insurance is available to add to your policy – click here for more details.
Explanation of Insurance and Policy Documents
If you would like to read further
Get an Insurance quote now!
Receive a quick static caravan insurance quote by clicking on Get a quote, or if you’d prefer to discuss your insurance requirements with one of our knowledgeable Lifesure Caravan Group staff members, then call us on 01480 402470.
Renew Your Current Policy Online
You can now renew your current policy online. You could have your current policy renewed in minutes. Click the button below to start our quick and easy renewal process.
PLEASE NOTE: All insurance policies advertised on this website are applicable only to residents of the United Kingdom & The Isle Of Man.