Caravan Insurance Specialists
As a broker we have access to a number of caravan insurance policies that offer outstanding protection at low cost prices. Our friendly and knowledgeable caravan team are here to help you and will be happy to advise you on the most suitable policy for your needs.
“Very happy with service. Been a Caravan Club insurance customer for over 15 years… Lifesure over £120 cheaper and a smaller excess.”
Feefo independent feedback
“Lovely balance of professional service with friendly contact. I especially liked how they were determined to provide EXACTLY what I needed without any hurry or pressure – brilliant service.”
Feefo independent feedback
Caravan - Quick Quote
Caravan Quick Quote is:
To protect your
Call us on 01480 402470 and talk to an Caravan advisor who can provide a full quote
Sorry, we need to contact you
Unfortunately we've been unable to provide you with an online quotation.
Please enter your details so that a Lifesure advisor can contact you if we are able to provide a quotation.
Please notify me on:
Please enter your details for a Lifesure representative to contact
you when your Insurance renewal is due.
One of our representatives will be in touch.
Tell your friends about our fantastic Caravan Insurance!
- Full no claims bonus (for Excel and Exceed only)
- A hitchlock and wheelclamp must be fitted
- The policyholder aged over 30
- The policyholder is resident within the UK
- The internal length of your caravan is under 23ft and the internal width is under 7ft 6in
- The caravan is not aged over 20 years
- Your caravan is used for leisure activities only
- You do not let out your caravan for hire
- You have never had motor or caravan insurance refused, cancelled or had special terms imposed
- The caravan is not used as a permanent residence
- The caravan is not used in connection with any business
- The caravan is not kept on a working farm or at any business premises
- LifesureCaravan Essentials is a policy for people with little or no accrued no claims bonus with caravan and contents cover up to £9,000.
- LifesureCaravan Excel is a fully inclusive policy that offers caravan and contents cover up to £20,000.
- LifesureCaravan Elite is a wide ranging policy that offers cover for caravans valued up to £40,000 that do not have a tracking device fitted or are not stored at a CaSSOA site.
- LifesureCaravan Exceed offers exceptional cover and rates for caravans valued up to £42,500 which either have an operational tracker fitted or are stored at a CaSSOA registered site.
- LifesureCaravan Evolve is a policy that offers experienced caravanners who have been unfortunate enough to make a claim within the last 36 months, but who had at least 3 years no claims bonus prior to the insured incident. For caravans valued up to £25,000.
Below is a summary of the main features of each of the policies.
All of our caravan insurance policies include the following benefits –
- Liability to the public – Indemnity is covered in respect of third parties, up to £2,000,000
- Free hire caravan and / or tow car in event of accident (see CaravanPlus below)
- Fixtures and fittings cover included
- Awning Cover – 365 days a year (many policies in the market exclude awning cover between October and March)
- Protection and removal of the caravan to the nearest repairers and delivery of the caravan back to you upon completion of repairs
- Up to £75,000 Legal Assistance
- Legal Assistance Helpline and a 24/7 claims service
- CaravanPlus Legal Cover. In the event of an accident, should your caravan or car be rendered unusable Caravanplus will provide a free hire caravan and / or tow car. (Caravanplus Hire applies only within England, Scotland and Wales. Northern Ireland is excluded)
- Caravan Plus car and caravan hire cover is unlimited for non fault accidents and a maximum of 14 days for fault accidents
- Uninsured loss recovery service maximum £75,000
- We will also provide free legal advice 24/7, on any matter
- Cash payment of £225 if you’re entitled to a replacement caravan but don’t take it
Unique to Caravan Essentials is –
- Accidental Damage, Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Storm and Flood cover (Accidental Damage is excluded on Contents)
- 30 days European cover
- Uninsured loss recovery service maximum £50,000
- A policy excess of £125 (£250 in Europe)
- Suitable for caravans valued up to £9,000 including equipment and contents
Included as standard with our Caravan Excel, Caravan Elite, Caravan Exceed and Caravan Evolve policies is –
- New for Old cover for caravans up to and including 5 years of age (terms apply) (10 years for Lifesure Caravan Elite)
- Accidental Damage, Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Storm and Flood cover
- Use by family and friends who are age 30 or above (Provided no hiring charges are made)
- 180 days European cover
- Caravan repatriation from EU countries
- Alternative accommodation (£75 a day up to a maximum of £2,000 to enable you to continue your holiday or £3,000 on Caravan Exceed)
- Policy excess of between £100 and £150 depending on the policy
Don’t forget that our Excel policy covers caravans up to £17,500 in value, the Evolve policy up to £25,000 in value, the Elite policy up to £40,000 in value and our Exceed policy covers the highest values caravans – up to £42,500.
Optional Key Protection Cover
Many insurance policies include key protection, but the advantages of this product include -
- No excess to pay
- You won’t lose any No Claims Bonus accrued through your main policy
- It won’t count as a claim against your insurance
- All keys on the fob are included whether they be car, home, caravan or motorhome etc.
- Larger maximum claim limit of £1,500 – most policies are capped at around £500
Optional Key Protection Cover is available to add to your policy – click here for more details.
Caravan Breakdown Cover
We are now able to offer our customers caravan breakdown cover as an optional extra on your caravan insurance policy. If you would like more details please click here.
The advantages of this policy are -
- Roadside assistance and up to 1 hour’s labour
- If roadside repairs are not effective we will recover your caravan -
- To the nearest garage or safe location; or
- To your onward destination; or
- To your home, whichever is nearer within a 25 mile radius
- Mechanical and electrical failure included as standard
- Wheel changes including tyre blowouts and punctures (a spare tyre or inflation kit must be provided / be accessible)
Trailer Tent Insurance
We also have policies for trailer tent insurance, as we recognise that a specialist insurance is required.
Click here to read more about our policy and to purchase cover.