Caravan Insurance Specialists
Our four caravan insurance products offer low cost prices, outstanding protection and our friendly and knowledgeable caravan advisors are here to help you.
“The same type policy offered to us was on the same level as the Caravan Club but was far cheaper and therefore more beneficial to us as senior citizens.
Robi Ahmed was a very helpful and patient advisor who made the whole transaction very easy and smooth for us.“
Feefo independent feedback 21st Aug 2014
Caravan - Quick Quote
Caravan Quick Quote is:
To protect your
Call us on 01480 402470 and talk to an Caravan advisor who can provide a full quote
Sorry, we need to contact you
Unfortunately we've been unable to provide you with an online quotation.
Please enter your details so that a Lifesure advisor can contact you if we are able to provide a quotation.
Please notify me on:
Please enter your details for a Lifesure representitive to contact
you when your Insurance renewal is due.
One of our representatives will be in touch.
Tell your friends about our fantastic Caravan Insurance!
- Full no claims bonus (for Excel and Exceed only)
- A Hitchlock and Wheelclamp must be fitted.
- Policyholder aged over 30
- Resident within the UK
- The internal length of your caravan is under 23ft and the internal width is under 7ft 6in
- Caravan not aged over 20 years
- Your caravan is used for leisure activities only
- You do not let out your caravan for hire.
- You have never had motor or caravan insurance refused, cancelled or had special terms imposed.
- The caravan is not used as a permanent residence.
- The caravan is not used in connection with any business.
- The Caravan is not kept on working farm or at business premises
- LifesureCaravan Essentials is a comprehensive policy for people with little or no accrued no claims bonus with caravan and contents cover up to £9,000.
- LifesureCaravan Excel is a fully comprehensive policy that offers up to 45% in discounts for caravan and contents cover up to £20,000.
- LifesureCaravan Elite is a fully comprehensive policy that offers up to 45% in discounts for caravans valued up to £40,000 that do not have a tracking device fitted or are not stored at a CaSSOA site.
- LifesureCaravan Exceed is a fully comprehensive policy that offers exceptional cover and rates for caravans valued up to £42,500 which either have an operational tracker fitted or are stored at a CaSSOA registered site.
- Public Liability
- Accidental Damage to Caravan & Equipment
- Accidental Damage to Contents
- Malicious Damage
- European Use
- Alternative Accommodation
- Personal Accident
- Awning Cover
- Towing Cover Allowed For
- Friends & Family Use
- Policy Excess
- Storm Damage to Awning Excess
- Courtesy Caravan
- Courtesy Tow Car
- Up to £75,000 Legal Assistance
- 24/7 Legal Advice Line
- Maximum Cover Value
Optional Key Protection Cover
Many insurance policies include key protection, but the advantages of this product include -
- No excess to pay
- You won’t lose any No Claims Bonus accrued through your main policy
- It won’t count as a claim against your insurance
- All keys on the fob are included whether they be car, home, caravan or motorhome etc.
- Larger maximum claim limit of £1,500 – most policies are capped at around £500
Optional Key Protection Cover is available to add to your policy – click here for more details.
Below is a summary of the main features of each of the policies.
All three of our caravan insurance policies include the following benefits –
- Liability to the public – Indemnity is covered in respect of third parties, up to £2,000,000
- Free hire Caravan and / or Tow Car in event of accident (see CaravanPlus below)
- Fixtures and fittings cover included
- Awning Cover – 365 days a year (many policies in the market exclude awning cover between October and March)
- Protection and removal of the caravan to the nearest repairers and delivery of the caravan back to you upon completion of repairs
- Legal Assistance Helpline and a 24/7 claims service
- CaravanPlus Legal Cover. In the event of an accident, should your caravan or car be rendered unusable. Caravanplus will provide a free hire caravan and / or tow car. (Caravanplus Hire applies only within England, Scotland and Wales. Northern Ireland is excluded)
- Caravan Plus car and caravan hire cover is unlimited for non fault accidents and a maximum of 14 days for fault accidents
- Uninsured loss recovery service maximum £50,000
- We will also provide free legal advice 24/7, on any matter
- Cash payment of £225 if you’re entitled to a replacement caravan but don’t take it
Unique to Caravan Essentials is –
- Accidental Damage, Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Storm and Flood cover (Accidental Damage is excluded on Contents)
- 30 days European cover
- Uninsured loss recovery service maximum £50,000
Included as standard with our Caravan Excel, Caravan Elite and Caravan Exceed policies is –
- Up to 45% Discount
- New for Old cover for caravans up to and including 5 years of age (terms apply)
- Accidental Damage, Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Storm and Flood cover
- Use by family and friends who are age 30 or above (Provided no hiring charges are made)
- 180 days European cover
- Caravan repatriation from EU countries
- Loss of use up to a maximum of £2000 or £3,000 on Caravan Exceed policies
Don’t forget that our Excel policy covers caravans up to £17,500 in value and our Exceed policy covers the highest values caravans – up to £42,500.
Trailer Tent Insurance
We also have policies for trailer tent insurance, as we recognise that a specialist insurance is required.
Click here to read more about our policy and to purchase cover.
Caravan Breakdown Cover
We are now able to offer our customers caravan breakdown cover as an optional extra on their caravan insurance policy. If you would like more details please click here.